It's a good new for tecno fans, because Tecno canon c8 marshmallows update is here and this tutorial talks about it.
Tecno Mobile has rolled out Android 6.0 Marshmallow update to the hot selling Tecno Camon C8. The update brings changes to the operating system , as well as the user interface. The software isn’t available for upgrade via OTA , but interested persons can get it by following the procedure below:
You may like:
How To Upgrade
Note: please follow this procedure strictly.
This tutorial is quite simple and if you follow the steps correctly , you may not encounter any errors.
Firstly , ensure that your device is NOT rooted.
- Download the Marshmallow software for Camon C8 (Tcard_update_20160415) The file is over 836MB , so make sure you have enough space and data before downloading
Tecno c8 marshmallow update download
- Place Tcard_update_20160415on your SD Card (DO NOT PUT IN INSIDE ANY FOLDER)
- Switch off your phone
- Hold Power Button + Volume Up
When the startup logo appearsrelease the Power Button ONLY
You will see the android logo appear as shown below
Now release the Volume Upbutton
- Again, hold the Power Button for 2 seconds and then press Volume Up button
WITHOUT RELEASING THE POWER BUTTON.
You will see the interface below:
- Use Volume Down to navigate toApply update from sdcard then press the Power Button to select
- You will enter a new interface as shown below.
Use the Volume Down to navigate toTcard_update_20160415 then select it with the Power Button
- The installation of the tecno marshmallow update will begin and when it is done you will see the interfcae below. Select Reboot system now
- The phone will reboot. This could take long, maybe upto 5 minutes.
- After the boot is done, you should have tecno c8 HiOS and Marshmallow 6.0.1 installed on your device.
If successful, Your device should look like this :
Bingoll!. Enjoy Android Marshmallow On your device!!. If you encounter any issues , kindly let us know.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.