REQUIREMENT for rooting Tecno camon c8
1. A Pc & Internet connection
2. You need to download the Sp flash tools
3. More importantly, you need to Focus
Done with the requirements, let's begin.
STEPs : you have to follow these steps correctly for you to root Tecno camon c8 successfully
5. Done flashing, boot the phone into TWRP recovery mode (by Holding the Volume Up + Power button for 5 seconds)
6. In the recovery, Choose install zip from sdcard (to Choose zip from sdcard use volume up and down navigate up and down then choose the Supersu.zip file from the root of your sdcard.)
7. Scroll to yes and install, after a successful flashing go back and reboot your device.
Method 2: Note , if method one did not work for you, method 2 surely will.
1. Download SuperSU.zip file here
2. Copy/Move file to SD card.
3. Power off your android device.
4. Boot to recovery , to do that hold down Power button + Volume up , (it may differ in other android device running the same chipset)
5. Navigate and select Recovery mode ( Volume up = Navigate while Volume down = Select )
6. Navigate and select “ Apply update from SD card ” ( Volume up & down = navigate while
Power button = Select )
7. Select zip file you copied/moved to your SD card.
8. After flashing the zip file, it will automatically take you back to Recovery screen.
9. Navigate and click Reboot system.
10. That’s all, after reboot, SU must have been flashed into your device.
Better still : Try the universal method of rooting all media tek (Tecno phone's): the killer solution.
HOW TO CHANGE TECNO CAMON C8 IMEI
USING MTK ENGINEERING MODE.
Note: Root access not required to change imei number.
1. Download and install MTK engineering mode v1.1 OR MTK engineering mode v2.0
2. Open and click on MTK Settings.
3. Navigate to connectivity .
4. Select CDS information .
5. Select Radio Information .
6. Choose either Phone 1 or 2.
For Phone 1 : “AT+ EGMR=1,7,”YOUR NEW IMEI NO”
For Phone 2 : “AT+ EGMR=1,10,”YOUR NEW IMEI NO” Make sure you add a space in between AT+ and EGMR
7. Press the “ Send At Command ” (You should receive a message that your ‘AT command sent)
8. Reboot and dial *#06# to confirm your new IMEI.
You are done ... like what you read please comment and share.