How To Root Tecno Phantom 6 Plus - With numbered procedures, we have made it easy for you, all you need is comprehend and follow the steps for a successful root.
NOTE: The steps below on how to root the phantom 6 Plus has been tested and proven, therefore ensure you follow its strictly for a successful root.
Please refer to this post on How to Root The Tecno Phantom 6
Table of Contents
To Root the Tecno Phantom 6 Plus two steps are involved:
1.) Unlocking the Boot-loader of the Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (A9) - See Here
2.) Flashing the TWRP recovery.img and SuperSU.zip with the procedures bellow
- Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (A9) ported by Team Hovatek download from here
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on the PC See Here
- Now Extract and copy the TWRP recovery.img into the same folder as the fastboot.exe and adb.exe
- Next is to Unlock the Boot-loader of the Tecno Phantom 6 Plus - See Guide
- Download SuperSU 2.76.zip from here
- Copy SuperSU.zip to the phone’s internal storage
- Connect the phone to the PC via USB cord while switched On and boot it into Fastboot (as instructed in the Bootloader unlock guide; don't forget to re-enable OEM unlocking and USB Debugging)
- On Fastboot mode, load the TWRP recovery to the phone by typing the command below then pressing Enter.
fastboot boot recovery.img
- The phone should automatically boot into TWRP recovery mode
- In TWRP, if you get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow modification of the System partition, tap keep read only.
- If asked to root the phone by TWRP, select NO
- In TWRP recovery, tap Install
- Locate the SuperSU2.76.zip location and select it
- Now Swipe to confirm flashing of SuperSU.zip and wait till flashing is complete
- Reboot the phone normally
- Confirm Root by installing and running Root Checker from here
TeamHovatek For Porting TWRP
Thats all on How To Root Tecno Phantom 6 Plus - Step by Step hope it helps
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.