How to Factory Reset Your Infinix Smartphone - There are many reasons why you may wish to hard reset Infinix Smartphone. they include:
1. When you forget your security lock
2. To gain new look like those of new phones
3. When your apps begins to hang so bad
4. When your internal memory becomes full
To properly do this follow this steps below
1. Press and hold the power button at the same time with volume down button. Release immediately when it shows Infinix logo.
2. You should now see a dead Android logo.
3. Press POWER BUTTON and VOLUME UP only ONCE to enter system recovery option.
4. For Kitkat, Use the volume down to move up and down around the system recovery. (For Lollipop, use volume up and down button to navigate, the power button to make selection)
5. Now, use volume up button to select "Wipe data/ factory reset"
6. Select "Wipe data/factory reset
7. Scroll to choose YES to confirm hard reset
Your device has successfully been restored to default settings.
NOTE: If your get stuck on the Factory reset protection Screen (FRP) use How To Bypass/Remove Factory Reset Protection On Infinix phone to get out of it.
Thats All On How to Factory Reset/Hard Rest Your Infinix Smartphone....Cheers