How to root the Tecno W3 LTE
4. Copy preloader.bin from your Miracle Box backup into the TecMobs folder
5. We are almost there :
- TWRP for W3LTE-H356-D1-M-160908V43 @ See Here
- TWRP for W3LTE-H356-D1-M-HIOS-20160705 @ See Here
- TWRP for W3 LTE-H356-D1-M-HIOS-20160619 @ See Here
6. Copy the TWRP recovery.bin and scatter file from the TWRP zip file downloaded above into the TecMobs folder, making peloader.bin, scatter file and recovery.bin (Philz) in the folder
7. Flash the preloader.bin and recovery.bin using Miracle Box See Here
8. Boot the phone into recovery mode after flashing See How
9. In TWRP, if you get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow TWRP modify the system partition, tap KEEP READ ONLY
10. Select Install Zip
11. Navigate to the location of the SuperSU2.78.zip on the SD Card and select it
12. Swipe to confirm flashing of SuperSU.zip and wait till flashing is complete
13. If you are prompted to fix root, select No
14. Reboot the phone normally
15. Lastly: Confirm Root by installing and running Root Checker APK
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.