Download the latest Infinix Flash Tool version. Using it you can flash Infinix Phones with stock firmware.
Infinix Flash Tool: Do you a have an Infinix phone like Infinix Zero 5, Hot 5 or Note 4 you want to flash or lets say upgrade to the latest version via stock firmware or MTK scatter file? then your just at the right place because all you need is just Infinix Flash Tool and the right firmware to get your work done. Here I have shared the download links of all the Infinix Flash Tool with the latest version.
Table of Contents
What is Infinix Flash Tool used for?
Infinix Flash Tool is a desktop application which can be installed on your Windows computer for flashing and updating Infinix phones. Curently this Flash tool supports all the Infinix smartphones.
Infinix Flashing Tool Features
- Small and light-weighted application.
- Supports even Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 and all Windows versions.
- Easy and limited navigation links which don’t create clutter.
Infinix Firmware Downloads
Download your choice of Infinix Stock rom/firmware Here
Use this Link for Infinix android 7.0 Nougat updates download
You may also want to try the latest Easy Firmware Download Tool
How to Use the Infinix Flash Tool
To use the Infinix flash tool,
1) Install program on your computer
2) Right click on the infinix flash tool you just installed and click Run as administrator
3) Then click on Browse to load the Infinix Firmware / MTK scatter file you downloaded
NOTE: you will have to connect your phone when asked after loading the Infinix Firmware / MTK scatter file on the tool.
4) Finally hit Start button to begin the process and wait patiently for it finish.
I successfully installed Infinix Hot 4 Pro stock firmware when it was giving me troubles. You can try out it on your existing Infinix Smartphone as well
Download Infinix Flash Tool
Download the Infinix Flash Tool for flashing Latest Version using the download link below
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.