How To Unlock/Remove/Bypass Blackberry 10 Anti Theft Protection: If you have an Blackberry Smartphone and you want bypass its Anti Theft Protection, Then your just at the right place.
First step is to download Blackberry Anti Theft Protection Remover firmware for your Blackberry device. I have provided Anti Theft protection remover firmware downloads for some Blackberry models below with direct download links.
Table of Contents
Download Anti Theft Protection Remover Firmware For Blackberry Models
- Blackberry Z10 Anti theft removal STL100-1 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Z10 Anti Theft Removal STL100-2/3/4 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Z30 Anti theft removal STA100-1/2/3/4/5/6 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Z3 Anti theft removal STJ100-1/2 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Passport Anti theft removal SQW100-1/2/3 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Q5 Anti theft removal SQR100-1/2/3 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Q10 Anti theft removal SQN100-1/2/3/4/5/6/7 10.3.1 Download
- Blackberry Q10 Autoloader for all versions Download
Once you have download the particular Anti Theft protection remover firmware for your blackberry device using the links provided above, head over to the procedure on how to use autoloader file to remove anti theft protection on your blackberry device.
How To Use Autoloader File To Remove Anti Theft Protection on Blackberry Devices?
- First of all you have to download and install
- Now you have to download Autoloader file for your blackberry device. Locate and download Autoloader for your device here.
- Run it as administrator.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then connect your device with your PC through VIA USB Cable.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Congrats: You have successfully removed anti theft protection of your blackberry device.
That’s all on How to Unlock/Remove/Bypass Blackberry 10 Anti Theft Protection, Stay tuned.