Samsung SM-G960U firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
This Samsung SM-G960U firmware / stock ROM file size is 4 GB and the flashing tools to use is Odin Download Tool. The download file contains the USB driver, SPD Upgrade tool, IMEI Tool, and the Stock ROM file.
You May Like: Alcatel 1X 5059D Firmware Flash File Download
Samsung SM-G960U Stock ROM / Firmware
Flashing and installing Samsung SM-G960U Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Samsung smartphones.
The stock firmware shared on phonemobs.com helps you to re-install the Mobile Operating System on your Mobile Device. It also allows you to fix your Mobile device if it has any software error issue, IMEI error issue, Bootloop issue, and a mobile dead issue.
If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
You May Like:
ZTE Blade G
Download Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Samsung USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Samsung USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Samsung SM-G960U Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
How to Flash or Install Samsung SM-G960U Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Samsung SM-G960U stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your SM-G960U Device.