Vivo S7i firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
This Vivo S7i firmware / stock ROM file size is 775 MB and the flashing tools to use is SP Flash Tool for Windows | SP Flash Tool for Linux. The download file contains the USB driver, SPD Upgrade tool, IMEI Tool, and the Stock ROM file.
You May Like: Vivo Y93 PD1818F Firmware Flash File Download
Vivo S7i Stock ROM / Firmware
Flashing and installing Vivo S7i Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Vivo smartphones.
The stock firmware shared on phonemobs.com helps you to re-install the Mobile Operating System on your Mobile Device. It also allows you to fix your Mobile device if it has any software error issue, IMEI error issue, Bootloop issue, and a mobile dead issue.
If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
You May Like:
Download Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Vivo USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Vivo USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Vivo S7i Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
How to Flash or Install Vivo S7i Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Vivo S7i stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your S7i Device.